Amazon

Friday, January 16, 2009

Finding a new home

It won't be official for a few weeks, but I'm going to move talesofanunemployeddad.blogspot.com to a new site. I've bought a domain name, have a site host and want to learn as much as I can about WordPress and Web site building before I unleash it.
About a month ago a Web designer who wanted to help laid-off journalist offered to help me build the site, but he got too busy and couldn't do it. So I've started it myself and I'm getting some help from a former colleague and will try to meet with other Web designers to get tips. I mainly need help with WordPress, and expect to have enough knowledge to unveil it next month. I want it to look good and be working relatively well before moving this blog there. It will be a work in progress. It will also have much more than a blog, including tips for the unemployed, interviews and stories of job seekers, my resume and clips, and much more. And, of course, it will also have the tales of an unemployed dad in search of full-time work with a 4-year-old in tow.
Meanwhile, continue checking in here to Talesofanunemployeddad.blogspot.com for the latest.




This tale was brought to you by
talesofanunemployeddad.blogspot.com

No comments: